How to get Form variables on a muli-page database query

Hi,

I am completely new to php programing. I am using a script that takes
data from a form and processes another php page to qyery the database
based on input from the form. My first page looks ok. But when I go to
the 2nd page of the query, the form data is lost and query does not
display any record. If I do not use a Form and hard code the query
parameters, the query works fine.

Please help me.

Best regards

Hanif