Re: How to get Form variables on a muli-page database query

And i am completely bad in english, bat i think that the problem
with your query is the method in your Form, then if you've choose
Post in the tag( <form action="page2.php" method="post">
<input type="text" name="price">.......) in the first page, the
variable in the second page must be like $_POST["price"], if you
right only $name, the script will not identify it.

For get method, the variable must be like $_GET["variable"].

I think this is your problem.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hanif1954" <hanif1954@...>