  From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of hanif1954
  Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 10:30 AM
  To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject:  How to get Form variables on a muli-page database
query

  Hi,

  I am completely new to php programing. I am using a script that takes
  data from a form and processes another php page to qyery the database
  based on input from the form. My first page looks ok. But when I go to
  the 2nd page of the query, the form data is lost and query does not
  display any record. If I do not use a Form and hard code the query
  parameters, the query works fine.

  Please help me.

  Best regards

  Hanif