Re: How to setup a Local Server Environment:

Instead of going thru all of the hassles, just get XAMPP
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

Quick, easy, and you won't have the issues most people have when
installing a dev environment on Windoze.
One drawback: It doesn't have ASP.

Personally, if you want a local server environment and you just
absolutely must have Windoze, dual boot XP for ASP and use Linux for
everything else.
I use Ubuntu Desktop(Kubuntu) and setting up a dev server took 10 minutes.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, srihari R <srihari_compking@...>
wrote:

> Hi to everybody,
>        I am Srihar from India, I want to setup a localserver
environment in my desktop (OS : Win XP)so that i could use ASP.Net ,
PHP , Ajax ,Mysql and SQL server in that local host.
am availbale at sriharishine@...  .