Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

David,

Yes.  This fixed the timeout happening for me.  Using WAMP and cmd.exe on windows and apache 2.4 on linux.

You can also try using set_time_limit at the top of the script with a high value.

You might need to debug the ssh connection on the server at this point and see exactly what it is it doing. You can set the option LogLevel to DEBUG in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and restart.  Then run 'tail -f /var/log/auth.log' in the console.

Although both file_exists and copy work on streams, you can also try using fopen and fwrite instead like the example links Jose sent to the list.

Eric