Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

Eric, Answers:

I use Apache 2.4 both locally and remotely, I believe.

Installed on Windows as a component of Bitnami WAMP, a standard stack product.

If it has something to do with the server, it would most likely be an incorrect directive in httpd.config, the file that configures Apache. I can't imagine what it could be.

Yes, your other method did work, the first time I tried it. Only the "copy" command is not working. The system is failing to generate a meaningful error message to help us debug the problem. I'm guessing that file-exists with a wrapper is succeeding, as it did with your previous program. So only copy is failing, which narrows it a bit.

I can't see how Apache could disable a PHP stream, but anything is possible. I don't know what fpm is; I probably don't use it.

Does my program work or fail for you as-is when you insert your parameters? If it fails, you can try to debug it. If it succeeds, perhaps we are stuck.

David