Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for trying to help. Access was never a problem, since, as I said above, the SSH command works perfectly with these keys in the current directory.

Just to be sure, I just tried again the w1.pub public key, starting with ssh-rsa, and I still get the "Unable to open public key file" error.

I really need an expert in this stuff, but I have not found one in any of the fora I have tried. How can a PHP library have such a basic bug? Why aren't the authors of the library supporting their library? Why isn't anyone representing PHP concerned?

By the way, every time you post to this mailing list, you send two emails. If you don't intend this, it might be a bug in your email program.

David