Re: Hoping for a working example of SFTP in PHP

David,

Can you run the following simple script - place it in the same location as your keys - and paste the output here? I still suspect some sort of a permissions issue

<?php
// apparently on windows get_current_user() returns the owner of the process running the script
echo get_current_user(), '<br />';
// this will probably not work correctly on windows
echo getmyuid(), '<br />';

$publicKeyInfo = stat($publicKey = '/full/path/to/your/public/key');
$privateKeyInfo = stat($privateKey = '/full/path/to/your/private/key');

if ($publicKeyInfo) {
    echo '<pre>';
    print_r($publicKeyInfo);
    echo '</pre>';
} else {
    echo 'Stat failed for public key <br />';
}

if ($privateKeyInfo) {
    echo '<pre>';
    print_r($privateKeyInfo);
    echo '</pre>';
} else {
    echo 'Stat failed for private key <br />';
}

set_error_handler(function ($errno, $errstr) {
    echo "[$errno] $errstr <br />";
});

file_get_contents($privateKey);
file_get_contents($publicKey);

This script should hopefully provide some info about any possible permissions issues (although on Windows things don't usually work that well). But give it a try and let us know.