Re: SOAP and Php question about authentication

Op 17 jul. 2012 22:44 schreef "James Newman" <james.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
het volgende:

> I agree with your response, the payment gateway insists that the
> authentication I have been given is correct.  My question was more around
> "was I using the function correctly".  It says authentication failed but
> I've followed he documentation to the letter. Is there a way I can output
> what the server is saying when a request is sent?

Well, that really depends on the payment gateway. Anyway it should of
course work if you have followed the documentation. Just want to let you
know that you're probably not going to get a in depth response on how to
use the payment gateway, since that is specific to your provider. The best
way of looking what you're sending to the server and back is using a packet
logger, for example wireshark. Though, make sure you run the capture on the
webserver ..

- Matijn