Re: SOAP and Php question about authentication

I agree with your response, the payment gateway insists that the
authentication I have been given is correct.  My question was more around
"was I using the function correctly".  It says authentication failed but
I've followed he documentation to the letter. Is there a way I can output
what the server is saying when a request is sent?