Re: SOAP and Php question about authentication

That's not a helpful answer.  I'd be curious at a real answer
for this, too.  I'm sure that there is something going on with
session management on the client side as authentication has probably
already happened, but the author doesn't know how to handle the response
to the authentication correctly.

--Curtis

Matijn
Woudt wrote:
> Op 17 jul. 2012 05:23 schreef "James
Newman"
> <james.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

het volgende:

>> I'm having a few authentication
issues and I'm not sure if it's my code
>> or
>> the
web service I'm connecting to.  The code below shows what I'm
>> working
>> with not sire if I'm going about it the
right way.

>> This is the error I get!
>>
>> Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception:
[soap:Client]
>> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
Authentication error.
> Username
>> and/or Password are
incorrect at