RE: PHP GURU NEEDED

I have already said I am sorry and I explained the reason I replied in such joking way.

Now, I am sure you can understand, since you say you use this ML for
recruitment as well, that it would be nice to leave this "subject" as
clear as possible.

I would even suggest authors to create a new post where I will not
reply at all, and hopefully you neither, so 90% of noise will be
removed.

Regards