Re: PHP GURU NEEDED

Who's trolling?  I simply and succinctly stated that you don't fully
understand the psychological demographics of IT industry employees.
And frankly, you've done far more to disrupt this thread by riding in
on your high and mighty horse than I did in my 3 word comment.  Mr.
Botbol is a big boy who can sift through the chaff without your help.
Now, so as to not derail things any further, I will summarily STFU.  I
suggest you do the same.