Re: PHP GURU NEEDED

Dear Mikey Mouse

you are the only one to thing so, and here the only guy who is riding
a Donkey is you, I have no problem with Andrea is a smart guy, but
just said it's kind of not a good point to troll when a recruiter is
looking for someone and I am sorry I did not say you were trolling
secondable I have 2 decates of coding behind me and also recruiting
people for a well known huge company so if I don't fully understand
the psychological demographics... yes and unfortunately is not
something to be proud and certainly not excuse and a way to look for,
before suggesting something to someone you need skills that you don't
seem to have and even able to acquire.

Best,