RE: APC - Upload progress problem. apc

Can you write here how you configured APC?
In my old test I had to set
apc.rfc1867 = On
and if you grab the zip: http://www.3site.eu/examples/APCQuery.zip
tell me what is exactly wrong (I tried ages ago though, I am using other strategies right now: http://code.google.com/p/noswfupload/ - not suitable for 1Gb of files though)

About trying to grab info via PHP ... there is a little problem, that page will be executed only after the file has been sent, so obviously you'll never be able to know size, error, tmp_name, before the file has benn fully stored in the tmp or specific folder, got the problem?

Regards