RE: PHP GURU NEEDED

Wht is exactly your problem?
If I am that bad I have simply removed myself from the list of possible candidates, if I ever had a chance.

Keep blaming other feeling the ruler here does not put you in a better position than a troll.

I am sorry for the original message 'cause I thought recruiters where not allowed here (in jQuery dev, dojo, chrome, others, I have never seen recruiter inside ML)

But if you behave like that all the time I would consider you an element with over-reaction problems, not truly a good team player.

I live this post and sorry again to original authors.

Best Regards