RE: PHP GURU NEEDED

I'm not trolling, but I am really curious who and why someone thought
"Cyber-Duck" was a good name (and theme) to use?!? Seriously?

Personally, I wouldn't work for a company with such a silly name. Is there
some hidden meaning or is this a personal joke between the founders? I
really am curious.

http://www.cyber-duck.co.uk is even silly with animated duck-people.

And I think you need to use more buzzwords and acronyms here "We produce
brands and award winning user centered websites with superior web 2.0
technologies. We conduct online marketing to drive traffic and generate
conversions." and "Cyber-Duck's ethos is that every interaction should have
a meaningful purpose. For our clients this means that we focus on generating
tangible results that are meaningful for businesses. For website users that
means that we focus on generating a positive experience that will entice
them to buy your product, sign up to your newsletter, comment on your blog
or distribute your video to their contacts." Perhaps this page will help:
http://www.robietherobot.com/buzzword.htm

Also, why do you have (http://www.cyber-duck.co.uk/#duck%281%29) :
	1 director
	3 managers
	3 designers
	1 programmer <-- ONE?!? Sounds like a lot of chiefs and not enough
indians.

OMFG! They all use duck caricatures. If the name wasn't a deterrent, this
thought alone would be. I will concede that the History duck -> manduck is
clever. :-)

*sigh*