Re: RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

Hello Andrea,

I did not mean to hurt you, my point was: beeing a Jerk when it's
ending in void conflicts with people, if you don't like their
comments, just don't answer to people.

For my concern, a program cannot be debuged by itself (especially
with a scripting language, we almost did a joke by saying that too),
to debug you need real debug symbols exposed and catchable  the only
to have them: you must have a php-zen-debug build, unfortunately it is
not an optional feature to run the interpreter in this mode, you can
only have it  at compile time, thing that is impossible to predicate
and have due the different platform support extensions,

secondable, what you are doing is not a debuger, it's a run-time error
tracker, to make a debuger you need to run a session of the
interpreter (exposing real debug symbols) into your own exception
handler program e.g a debuger, debuging php-script using php-script
is a non-sense, beside this it could be done using DTrace
unfortunately not available on every OS.

Best