Re: RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

Hello Andrea,

I am developing with PHP since now 12 years (did a couple stuff in
Zend Core), and was one of a few guy using and sharing about php when
it was only an THE Apache mode in the world C++ CGI, I am not Zend
Certified, I won't :),  anyway those things make me smarter or give me
the "truth" or the right to be a jerk?,

you came here to claim that you were right not to discuss, what did
you expect?, if you want to discuss we can, but I can tell you I don't
share your points at all, it is not my way to  code in scripting
language. back to silence.

Best,