Re: I'm not crazy I swear it... IE vs Safari and Firefox - The impossible!

> I would set up Wireshark to capture and compare the http sequences from
> each browser. After you capture each stream, use the "Follow TCP Stream"
> option to look at the raw HTTP. If it is the browsers, there should be
> some obvious differences in the sequence of requests from them.

This is a good idea, although the Net panel in Firebug would be a very
quick preliminary step to this more systematic approach. And it might
be all you need.

Firebug will parse out the HTTP very nicely for you and the best of it
is that you can watch the requests as the browser sends them, without
even looking aside to another window.

Ben