Re: I'm not crazy I swear it... IE vs Safari and Firefox - The impossible!

Does anyone have any ideas on what could possibly be causing this?

Matt:

The first thing I would do is to validate the web portion of your application. In other words do your forms, as well as the rest of the web pages, validate? I've seen instances where people build projects around IE when that's not the browser you should be using as a foundation, but rather accommodating its shortcomings after you get your project working correctly.

The second thing would be to check your javascript for errors. Oddly enough, I would use FF (Fire Bug) for that.

You could post a url for us to look at as well.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------