RE: [News] Affordable Independent Web Developer - Search Engine Optimization Services - March 19th, 2009

LOL.

:0)

Ok. You guys are fun but I have to get to work. Hope all works out for you
guys. Sorry for posting to your list. Just block me so I don't bother you
again.

Good luck with all your programming. You all seem like pretty good people.

Sorry for harassing you George. I'm sure you are sexy in something short and
lacy.

Sorry for offending Daniel and all of his greatness. I'm sure he's a pretty
good guy when he isn't being so defensive.

Anyway, nice meeting you all, even it was on such terms.

God Bless.

XOXOXOXO