Re: [News] Affordable Independent Web Developer - Search Engine Optimization Services - March 19th, 2009

    No, you're NOT a real person, and I told you the other day on the
PHP Webmaster list that you are in violation of various laws by
sending this email.  Now I am happily reporting this to the Nevada
State Attorney General's Office and placing you on the RBL's.

    Have a fantastic first day of spring, "Samantha."

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:43, Ginkga Studio  LLC <webdesign@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Today's Date: March 19th, 2009
>
> Hello,
>      I'm a real person sending you this email - this is an
> initial contact opt-in request for permission to contact you
> for web development services.
>
> WHO I AM AND MY INTENTIONS:
> I'm an affordable, independent web developer,
> been in business for about 5 years. Interested in building
> a new website for you or help you on your current site.
>
> My partner is an SEO professional and has the ability to take
> your site from the bottom of the pile to the top 5 ranks on Google
> within days or weeks, depending on your competition.
> Verifiable solid results - money back guarantee.
>
> We have also developed other sales-lead systems which
> bring customers to you - all you have to do is
> know who your customers are and we will bring them to you.
> That's a promise. Contact me day or night 1-775-782-6421.
> The great thing about working with an independent is that
> I'm always available.
>
> <<---  WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS! ---->>
>

> HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU;
>
> # Build a new website for your business or upgrade your
> existing website.
>
> # Build affordable small-business-specific websites, online
> web-stores and web-based applications to your specifications.
>
> # Affordable creation of web applications such as MySpace,
> Ebay and YouTube, just to name a few.
>
> # Build custom web sites for Auto Dealers, Salons,
> Realties/Realtors and other active/interactive businesses.
>
> # Ginkga.com offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services
> that position your site where your customers are looking.
>
> # Build in FLASH, PHP, HTML, MySQL and much more.
>
> # Install a content management system so that you can manage
> your website yourself.
>
> # We offer a lead development program that will actually FIND
> new customers for you! You no longer need to search for new
> customers, we find them for you for a $700 to $1,400 investment.
> No risk warranty on the results - 100% money back guarantee.
>

> <<---  ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE! ---->>
>

> # CAD Drawings to scale. Drawing conversion services, 2D
> Drafting and 3D Modeling, FEA Services, Product Design and
> Development Services.
>
> # Data Entry Services.
>

> <<---  1.800.621.3984 or 1.775.782.6421 ---->>
>

> I am nearly always available 24 hours per day, 6 days per week.
> (closed on Sundays)
> I make it a priority to assist you when you need me.
>
> All websites that I build are optimized using proper
> keyword density to help achieve optimum search engine
> ranking.
>

> <<---  24 HOUR SUPPORT - 6 DAYS A WEEK ---->>
>

> I provide 6 months of FREE small business web hosting
> with any new website. (mass video hosting excluded)
>
> Each website is marketed for 3 full months with
> advertising and promotions at no additional charge.
>

> <<---  6 MONTHS FREE HOSTING - 3 MONTHS FREE SUBMISSION SERVICES ---->>

> [...]

</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx
http://www.parasane.net/ || http://www.pilotpig.net/
50% Off All Shared Hosting Plans at PilotPig: Use Coupon DOW10000