[News] Affordable Independent Web Developer - Search Engine Optimization Services - March 19th, 2009

Today's Date: March 19th, 2009

Hello,
      I'm a real person sending you this email - this is an
initial contact opt-in request for permission to contact you
for web development services.

WHO I AM AND MY INTENTIONS:
I'm an affordable, independent web developer,
been in business for about 5 years. Interested in building
a new website for you or help you on your current site.

My partner is an SEO professional and has the ability to take
your site from the bottom of the pile to the top 5 ranks on Google
within days or weeks, depending on your competition.
Verifiable solid results - money back guarantee.

We have also developed other sales-lead systems which
bring customers to you - all you have to do is
know who your customers are and we will bring them to you.
That's a promise. Contact me day or night 1-775-782-6421.
The great thing about working with an independent is that
I'm always available.

<<---  WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS! ---->>

HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU;

# Build a new website for your business or upgrade your
existing website.

# Build affordable small-business-specific websites, online
web-stores and web-based applications to your specifications.

# Affordable creation of web applications such as MySpace,
Ebay and YouTube, just to name a few.

# Build custom web sites for Auto Dealers, Salons,
Realties/Realtors and other active/interactive businesses.

# Ginkga.com offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services
that position your site where your customers are looking.

# Build in FLASH, PHP, HTML, MySQL and much more.

# Install a content management system so that you can manage
your website yourself.

# We offer a lead development program that will actually FIND
new customers for you! You no longer need to search for new
customers, we find them for you for a $700 to $1,400 investment.
No risk warranty on the results - 100% money back guarantee.

<<---  ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE! ---->>

# CAD Drawings to scale. Drawing conversion services, 2D
Drafting and 3D Modeling, FEA Services, Product Design and
Development Services.

# Data Entry Services.

<<---  1.800.621.3984 or 1.775.782.6421 ---->>

I am nearly always available 24 hours per day, 6 days per week.
(closed on Sundays)
I make it a priority to assist you when you need me.

All websites that I build are optimized using proper
keyword density to help achieve optimum search engine
ranking.

<<---  24 HOUR SUPPORT - 6 DAYS A WEEK ---->>

I provide 6 months of FREE small business web hosting
with any new website. (mass video hosting excluded)

Each website is marketed for 3 full months with
advertising and promotions at no additional charge.

<<---  6 MONTHS FREE HOSTING - 3 MONTHS FREE SUBMISSION SERVICES ---->>

That's FREE hosting for 6 months and FREE advertising for 3 months
to help your business grow.

This is my website:

http://www.ginkga.com

An estimate for your project can be sent within a few
hours.

If you would like to speak with me personally call me
anytime at: 1-800-621-3984 or direct at 1-775-782-6421.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions that
you may have.

My background is in marketing and most often I am able to assist
my customers with ideas they had not considered. Most of my
customers compliment me on the added-values of working with me.

Email me directly here:
web@xxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Samantha