Re: Paypal Integration

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Richard Heyes <richard@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I think once Google Checkout goes more global (which it plans to) it
> > will be something to use as a viable alternative to Paypal. There's
> > quite a few large corporations use it already.
>
> Without looking into it too much, can it be done transparently (ie the
> customer doesn't see any Google logos)?
>
> --
> Richard Heyes
>
> HTML5 Graphing for IE7, FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari:
> http://www.phpguru.org/RGraph
>
> --

You can integrate it the way you like.  I have mine setup like PayPal's
"easy" way.  It just tosses you out to a PayPal payment site, and then it
tosses you back.  Its how my billing/ordering system works.

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."