Re: Paypal Integration

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:13 PM, mike <mike503@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Richard Heyes <richard@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I wish someone would make a Paypal clone that did not have such an odd
> history of shadyness. Their interface is simple, the idea is great,

Revolution Money Exchange just started up a few months ago.  Its owned by a
bank (although I can't recall which).  Same concept as far as I can tell,
although I don't think they have any business services yet.

Another note I should add.  And I touched on this in my first post about
this.  Do not solely rely on PayPal.  Shop around for your credit card
services.  PayPal is quite expensive in comparison.  I myself only use them
to accept PayPal payments, not visa/mc.

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."