Re: Paypal Integration

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 7:08 AM, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've had the opposite experience.
>
> Their service has served me well over several years, sites, and clients.

It's a crap shoot. They're fine until you get bit. I used them for
quite a long time and I still have a paypal account for various
reasons, but I do not keep any money in it for any amount of time and
don't let them associate themselves to anything important.

Just wait until someone puts up a spam/porn image on one of your
sites. You'll be suspended "pending review" and even if you remove the
image, or flat out take paypal off your site, they'll keep their
suspension on you. Don't even try to appeal.

But then an 18 year old girl I know with an amateur porn site using
Paypal for membership got her account reopened though... funny how
that worked. Totally against their policies. Mine? I took paypal off
the site completely. They didn't care. Still closed my account. At
least I got the money that was in it.