Re: Re: Why MS Won't Retire Browsers -- was: Interntet Explorer 8 beater 2

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:14:56 -0400, Robert Cummings wrote:

>[...]
>Next, I run linux for all my needs... web development, web hosting,
>office need, graphics needs, etc, etc, etc. I can't imagine anything
>that Mac OS could offer me that I can't find in the linux arena. [...]

Robert, have you found a decent database ERD program with script
generation? I haven't yet, so I'm stuck with running my old copy of
Microsoft Visio Enterprise in a VM when I need to do ERD changes. I
guess I could go back to doing the diagrams in a simple diagramming tool
and hand-coding the scripts, but I'm too used to keeping the lot
together. (Besides, I can keep corporate clients happy with generated
data dictionaries easily this way)
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water;