Re: ASCII Captcha

Robert Cummings schreef:

   using bots to crack Google’s captchas.

I really don't see how this story supports your arguments in the least
and as such I will not be answering anymore of your drivel. You appear
to have nothing of usefulness to add to the conversation.
I didn't think it would take very long for you to begin the fear the intervention of the moderators. I sure the rest of the list will appreciate your silence as well. But since I doubt you are telling the truth and have the habit of quoting everything I write back to the list:

1. you can't shut Cummings up, period.
2. you can't shut him down either, he does'nt have an off button.
3. there is no moderator.
4. we welcome Rob's input. (well sometimes I hate it we he's right ... again!)
5. see point 3.

I'm sorry list *lol* But this one made me laugh so hard I had to share
this last one with you. I'm gonna be grinning for days *giggle*.

share the joy :-)

Cheers,
Rob.