RE: Avoid object twice

I think it's a fair to assume that no programming language (i.e., PHP)
is able to magically determine the contents of another file/script
without communicating with it in some way (shared memory, pipes,
sockets, the filesystem, middleware, etc.).

How is google_info.php structured? Is it on YOUR server, so that you can
put a page-include at the top of it? If the code that contains your
class (which contains the function to execute mail()) is not included as
part of the executed script, then the executed script will have no idea
that it even exists--let alone have the knowledge of its member
functions.

I think you need to take a step back and focus on fundamental
programming concepts before trying to tackle playing with a Google API.

Todd Boyd
Web Developer