Re: Avoid object twice

My problem is that I would like to share the parameter.
For instance, goolge map key.

There are actually two files.

example,

main.php--------------------
<?php
$googlemapkey="g8ejeUFEUHEU";// example
mail("test@xxxxxxxxxxx","test"."test");
?>

Above is part of code;
I will excute main.php program.
then other.php run
But when other.php run, other.php requre $googlemapkey.
Of couse, I can get $googlemapkey if I use "include" or "require".
But if I use "include" or "require",
mail("test@xxxxxxxxxxx","test"."test") run again.

So this program send twice email. It is NOT GOOD.
I juse send $googlemapkey from mail.php to other.php

Please advice if you have any solution.

Regards,
Yui