> <?php
>   function __autoload($class_name) {
>   include_once $class_name . '.php';
>   }
>
> $obj=new My("Hello");
> $obj->buff();
> ------------------------------
>
> That is what I want to try.
>
> When c.php run, Mail() function run // < it is OK
> When b.php run, it also run Mail() fuction. // it is NOT OK
>
> I would like to run Mail() function one time only from c.php.
> However I also get prameter which declare "Good" in b.php
>
> Now when c.php and b.php run, the program send twice email. That is
not
> good!!
> I would like to run c.php and b.php, then the program, which is Mail()
> function, get one email and get  "Good"  from b.php

You are not making any sense... if you only want the Mail() function to
run once, then ONLY CALL ->BUFF() ONE TIME. It's that simple. You are
mailing twice because you call buff() in two separate places--and buff()
in turn calls Mail(). I don't understand your problem.

$objref = new My("Good");
$obj = new My("Hello");
$obj->buff();

Bam. You get Hello, Good, and it sends one e-mail. Since you are
completely abstracting your code from its real-world application, that's
the best I can do.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer