Re: Re: A Little Something.

On 13 May 2008, at 09:04, Peter Ford wrote:
I think the onus is on the coders of Urchin to document how to avoid errors when Javascript is disabled, not the site developer who uses it.

Just to repeat a point I made yesterday which was clearly either misunderstood or ignored... Urchin *will not* cause Javascript errors if Javascript is disabled. Odd though it may seem, it's actually not possible to write Javascript code that will cause Javascript errors if Javascript is disabled.

If you choose to use an addon that disables some Javascript but not all of it you need to be willing to live with the errors that may cause. It's like expecting something to run on Windows after you've removed user.dll - it's not a reasonable expectation.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/