Re: Re: php framework vs just php?

> imagine a cms, like drupal or joomla.  you install the thing w/ the web
> based installer then go through adding content via the web interface; u
> can
> do it :D
>
> -nathan

i am going to miss the fun doing programming then.

As a comparison, framework is like a canned food. available anytime you
wan't. but still, it doesn't give me the fun of cooking my own meal.
sometimes, it is not about eating that make me happy. it is  the cooking
part.
Same goes for programming. Great cooker invent good recipe and make a
factories to
produce the same product in a large number. Great programmer invent
framework so other
people can use it to create many program.
If for productivity. canned food is good.
But i think, i still prefer sweet & sour fried rice over canned food. don't
you?