php framework vs just php?

honestly, i never used any framework to do my coding.
i look into few popular framework like cakePHP and codeIgiter.
I did learn the tutorial but still decide whether to use it on my next
project.

the thing is, i already develop few working library. no matter how hard i
look into it. i always find it is easier or simpler to work with just php
code and it work just fine.
simple code and i think faster than using complicated php framework.

i target my code to use specific  server configuration. the only advantages
of using framework
is cross server version (i don't need it). since everyone out there talking
about framework.
i still prefer using just php.

i just wondering whether i am the only one thinking this way.
anyone out there still doing php without using framework?