Re: PEAR website and MSIE 6

Robert Cummings schreef:
On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 18:02 +0100, Jochem Maas wrote:

Would you believe me if I said I wasn't in IT? ;)  My wife isn't in IT,
but she uses Opera regularly, she likes it's speed and the way it zooms.
My 4 year old son loves Opera, but he doesn't know anything else yet :)
He likes it when I jump on google images and do searches for things like
"dinosaurs", "solar system", "trucks", etc. Then he browses through the
results. of course, he also only knows Linux so far. He can happily
navigate folders and menus. The icons help determine his interest level
since he can't read very well just yet.

great story. :-) my 4yo mostly likes trains and stuff - but he kind of
expects the images to browse by themselves (which they do when you slideshow them ;-).

I try to steer him away from tech crap, trying to get him to grok a piano
keyboard before a PC one. and no TV either.

Cheers,
Rob.