Re: Generating Random Numbers with Normal Distribution

On Dec 12, 2007 3:42 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How could you prove it is random? Give me an example of something you
> can put into disorder that doesn't use the premise of order? For
> instance throwing a handful of sand into the air is expected to obey the
> establish laws of physics. These laws of physics suggest order in the
> universe even when we perceive disorder.

    Quite honestly, with as much as we're disproving about the laws of
physics, they should probably first be introduced as bills and then
voted upon by the community.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.