Re: Generating Random Numbers with Normal Distribution

At 1:33 PM -0500 12/12/07, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
On Dec 12, 2007 1:16 PM, tedd <<mailto:tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just because someone said it, doesn't mean it's true.

pfft; just because you dont believe it doenst mean its false.

Nope, but I find it difficult o believe.

I remember in the old days where they used roulette wheels to
generate random lists.

get with the times; these are the days of decaying isotopes :-O

Just because I remember it, doesn't mean that I'm not with it. When I start forgetting, then you can say that. :-)

I'm adding that the people who put the first man on the moon with their slide rules also used roulette wheels as random number generators.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------