Re: Objects

well im not trying to convince everyone to start doing oop, just because i
dont have time.  maybe if i get rich and have time
ill go on a dedicated mission or something.
anyway i think its obvious that objects are powerful.  look at the big php
projects out there; wikipedia, facebook, many of the
new frameworks that are coming out.  i dont see how you expect to build a
big system on procedural code, then maintain and
extend it w/o pulling your hair out.  but then again i never really studied
procedural design.  i started out w/ c++ back in high
school and been going from there ever since.  dont get me wrong ive written
assembly for mips and worked with a wide variety
of languages, but quite frankly i treat php development much like java
development, as a high level language focused on the use
of objects and interfaces.

-nathan