Re: Re: Pirate PHP books online?

tedd wrote:
 > >Don't expect that only one living
 > >entity can envision such a permutation.

 Don't expect anyone with our limitations to be capable to determine
 the truth of that statement.

The phone was independently envisioned by two distinct humans at the
same time. The same is true of calculus. So you are wrong, we are
capable of determine the validity of the statement by the existence of
such events in history.

-snip-

No, I was addressing a concept deeper than that. The only one who can envision such a permutation is God, not man. Your previous paragraph mentioned permutation of what might exist -- which would be infinite. The only living entity that fills that bill is God.

Now, you may argue that, but it's not a topic for this list.

Indeed not, but I must point out your assumption that God exists which is in no way a certainty regardless of your beliefs.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/