Re: Strategy when working with designer(s)?

0.  The designers we work with frequently need to be told "that 3 second
feature you just suggested just added 300 hours to the project and destroyed
508 compliance", usually multiple times.  That *must* happen before the
client sees it, or you're screwed.  It's never too early to get the

Yea!
I have always seen the programmer as the Leader* of the production of
the project.  He is the one to give the final word on what is Possible
or not, and that is precisely what cause most problems (also known as
scope of the project).

*I am the programmer, maybe my perception of project hierachy is
biased by my ego? ;)

Simon