Re: Browser displays blank page, while request still being handled

Break it up into sections and have it output the per/section pieces.
You could do iframes or something so that it all looks like a single
page, or split it up as delete files, upload files, create XML, flush DB
or whatever you are doing.  I know it is not pretty, but getting it to
clear up is the point.

I know I used to have an issue with some of that type of stuff, but I
also went in and did an output buffering at the beginning of the script,
ran everything, then output the buffer.  That helped me to clear it up.
 One of the pieces might be outputting something you just aren't seeing
yet...

HTH,
Wolf

Rolf Wouters wrote: