Re: blowfish result varies local > server

On 5/8/06, D_C <lister@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi -

just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this.

i have an item being blowfish encrypted... with the same key, but on
my local and remote machines it gives a different result...

any ideas on this? we're both running simliar (5.x) versions of PHP +
the blowfish is an external (PEAR) library anyway...

very puzzling!

tx,

/dc

           David "DC" Collier

dc@xxxxxxxxxx
           skype: callto://d3ntaku
           http://www.pikkle.com
           +81 (0)80 6521 9559

http://charajam.com 【★キャラ♪ジャム★】;
人気キャラとJ-POP最新ヒット曲を自分で組み合わせて
待受Flashや着Flashを作っちゃおう!

This isn't really an answer, but I noticed this behavior too when I
was playing around with the PEAR implementation.  I didn't read much
into it though because I just switched to using the mcrypt extension. But that might not be an option for you.