Re: dependable combo boxes with mysql database

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. But I do not know how to
integrate javascript with php and mysql. I mean
javascript can be written using <script
language=javascript>....code....</script> and fetching
data from mysql is using $query,$result and
$mysql_fetch_array. I am confused how to integrate
this in php page.

If anybody can help on this i will highly appreciate
it, otherwise if this is not the proper question for
this list then i have to go for other options.

Thanks and regards,

Bhoomi

--- "Pranav Negandhi (concept-I)"