Re: PHP vs. ColdFusion

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 14:16, Rick Emery wrote:

> "I read the following article and I wanted your feedback on it.
> http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2002/papers/html/php/#section_6. I

Just another small comment on this... It's interesting to note that the
author headlines the specific section as "When To Use PHP" and then goes
on to itemize why he thinks you shouldn't use PHP. This is classic FUD
based style since naturally readers jump to sections to see the pros and
cons of something. This guy set it up so that he covers the cons, but
when you jump to see the pros, he just summarizes his idea of the cons
again so readers think it's a lose/lose situation.

Cheers,
Rob.