Re: PHP vs. ColdFusion

Stéphane Bruno wrote:

Once you get to do very advanced things, you need
to code using Object Oriented approaches, modular programming, web
services, etc. which both products allow you to do.
I guess those non-linear crash codes I wrote in Fortran not so many years ago aren't very advanced ...

:)

It is always funny to read that one needs OO approches to do anything useful. What one needs is a modular approach, re-factoring, and knowing how and why to make tradeoffs when writing code. In any programming language.