RE: PHP vs. ColdFusion

Hey it's not my fault that this stupid list needs a reply all!

I am going to guess Stut, that you don't know even know what the difference
between a singleton instantiated object is to a standard instantiated
object?

You know for a php developer your really don't know your own product to
well, and by your statement of no known security issues with an installer
package (one file to execute to setup everything you need and in the right
locations) not 3 packages one with the binaries one with the libraries and
the third with partial of the other 2. And if you bothered to read the text
in your chosen language you would know about the security issues.