Re: Have we gone too far with Digital?

There is no point in discussing the relative merits of pre-digital and post-digital technology.  They both can do things the other can't.  And there are some things both can do -- with apparent differences in result.  So what?  All that can be said is " I like this and you like that."  How long do we have to list the details of this and that?

   -yoram