Re: PF member's exhibit of this week - one person's opinions FWIW

Thank you for the review, Andy.  I appreciate it.  This photo is one of many I took of the rice paper making process on my recent trip to Vietnam.  I've only edited to day three of a three-week trip!  Here are some more photos of the rice paper making:  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/vietnam&page=5

Tina