Re: PF member's exhibit of this week - one person's opinions FWIW

My personal opinions:

Jim Snarski - Liftoff - cute. The wings are just a tad too burry for me but given the situation it is understood that you had to go with what you had for the first shot ... there probably would be no repeats unless this little bird was just practicing. I notice it seems to have a pretty strong hold of the pole below!

Andy,

thank you so much for the review, greatly appreciated...I'm not a big fan of blurred photography either but in this case I felt the blurred wings were offset by the sharpness of the bird and said a lot about incipient flight...and you are so right about no repeats, the little critter was here and gone in less than a minute...I wouldn't have gotten the shot at all if I hadn't been standing there camera in hand photographing a Scrub Jay...

Jim